WELLCOME TO MYB MARINE SERVICES
MYB Marine Services Established in 2004, ABU DHABI, U.A.E., providing specialized underwater services to civil engineering & construction contractors, ship owners, government departments and to the marine industries, throughout the Middle East.
Very experienced personnel over 15 years of underwater work head the team and we are available to service our clients round the clock globally.
MYB MARINE SERVICES is equipped to carry out a wide variety of underwater inspection, (NDT) Non Destructive Testing Sub-surface and surface, cleaning and maintenance works to all types of vessels both in Arabian Gulf waters and internationally.
MYB MARINE SERVICES in fulfilling its legal obligation and its responsibility to provide a place of employment which is free from recognized hazards has set forth this Statement of Policy reinforcing its commitment to maintaining a safe environment at the worksite. This Statement of Policy is the cornerstone of the company’s Safety Management System (S.M.S.).
It is the policy of MYB MARINE SERVICES underwater services that the conduct of its operations, to ensuring:
It is the intention of MYB MARINE SERVICES management that no operation is so important that it cannot be carried out safely and with due care and attention to prevent damage to property and the environment. In carrying out this intention, the following principles should be applied:
- Accidents can be minimized by proper management, training of personnel, and implementation of appropriate safety standards.
- Personnel should be educated and committed to maintaining high standards of HSE awareness.
- SE implementation is line management (supervisors) responsibility which emanates directly from Senior Management.
- Proper planning at the worksite will prevent accidents to personnel, damage property, and the environment.
- Employees should actively participate in the establishment and continuation of HSE procedures.
- Employees need to be kept informed of conditions that may cause them harm.
- All personnel has an equal and continuous responsibility for maintaining HSE standards.
- Good operating practices will safeguard all employees and result in a more efficient operation.
- Equipment is fundamental to safe operations and should be maintained to company, class, and industry standards.
- Commitment to Team Work.
This policy is communicated openly and at every opportunity to EVERYONE and has equal status with other primary business objectives. Â This policy will be reviewed and updated annually.